Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome to Santi Mae!

Welcome to Santi Mae Designs! I was inspired by my 3 month old son's (Santiago James) fascination with tags and labels on items. He was always so content when investigating a tag on a blanket or stuffed animal. I have created this line of fabulous baby blankets to soothe, entertain, and please yous little one. The large size allows plenty of length to swaddle a fussy baby. I have chosen a super soft swirl material for one side and the other is a bold creative pattern of super cozy flannel. My son loves tickling the longer furry side. The ribbon loops around the edge will entertain and keep your baby focused. I have attached a pocket for all your little ones treasures as he becomes a toddler. Inside the pocket is a smaller "Tag-a-Long" blanket perfect for bringing on errands. Finally I have included two plastic rings, which I have found to be SO handy! Used hem to loop through the ribbon and attach the blanket to the stroller so it doesn't end up being drug on the ground. Or use the links to secure the blanket around your shoulders when nursing a great way to keep your little lovey with his two favorite things; Mommy and Blankie! I hope you enjoy these blankets as much as I do! All unique hand-made, one of a kind designs! I will update with locations on where to purchase them! A perfect baby shower gift!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley~
    I am so proud of you for taking something that is near and dear to your heart and turning it into a reality. Adam and I are 100% behind you and your family as you take your steps into getting your special blankets out to everyone! These blankets are so cute and soft..I almost want one just for myself to snuggle with! Congrats with getting your website & facebook page up. Can't wait to see what else is in store!

    ReplyDelete